Natural Ink: 2016 Makeover

Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016 Makeover

I had plans for this to be a really interesting lifestyle blog last year. Problem is, my life isn't very interesting right now. With Justin taking my car to work, working long hours, me working from home, and me being around the house the majority of the time, nothing really interesting ever happens. Maybe in the future, but for now there's no way this could survive as a lifestyle blog.

So, this year I took it back to the drawing board. What do I love? Natural living and writing. So, Natural Ink. I am determined this year to post regularly and grow a reader base.

There will be product reviews, short stories, things in the holistic world, things in the writing world, and, when it's interesting, things in the life world. I'm excited. Are you excited?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the title!!!!!!